Wednesday, August 1, 2012

7 Questions =]

I wanted a quick link up to participate in today so I'm linking up with Gentri Lee!

First, my funny photo. I'm more known for sticking my tounge out when I'm taking a silly picture.




1. It's the first day of August- Are you savoring the Summer or ready to jump into Fall?
I love summer because it gives me some downtime from school and all the awesomeness that happens during it (like my birthday) BUT Fall is my absolute favorite ever.

2. You need a quick and healthy meal, what do you make?
I love cereal so most likely a bowl of whole grain cereal like honey bunches of oats or raisin bran with banana and strawberries.

3. You're at the mall, how do you shop?
I go store to store with my favorites in mind and stop in other stores that catch my eye along the way.

4. Would you rather buy a new house or renovate an old one?
Hmm... I'm not sure. I love old houses but renovating one could take A LOT of money. I don't really like the newer houses. How about, I'd buy an old house that the previous owner FULLY renovated haha

5. Long hair or short hair?
I've always kept my hair long. THe shortest I've ever cut it is to my shoulders. Right now I'm in the midst of growing it out as long as I want until I get bored of it lol

6. Who is your oldest (not by age) friend?
I would have to say my friend Shannon. We don't talk every day but we do keep in touch. I've known her since th first day of 7th grade.

Aren't we cute?
7. What is your favorite blog- currently?
This is a hard one because I like so many. I'm gonna go with Life As Lucy because Ash is one of my closest friends and I have been reading her blog since she started it. Plus she got me started in blogging =]

Now it's your turn!

2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season too. I love the pictures you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Such a good answer for the house question! Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete