Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random Thursday: Favorite Beauty Products

Hey peeps!

Time for another Randonm Thursday with Linny, Kailyn, and Natalie. This week's prompt is:
I'll admit, this is a harder prompt for me because I'm not really into any beauty products. I have things I use and such but with a college student's budget, I shop the sales mostly. But I do have a few things I like and use so here it goes.

Hair:
So, when I splurge on beauty products, it's usually for my hair since I have long hair that I'm still trying to make grow. I really love Garnia Fructis. It's affordable and it does amazing things to my hair.
I was having a problem with my hair breaking as it got longer. So I got some of this stuff and it really has made an improvement.

Nails:
Since I have that God awful habit of biting my nails, I don't usually pay too much attention to my nails. But I like to paint them and when I do I use this:
I love this nail polish brand. I think I almost own every color.

Skin:
I love my skin to be soft and I have particular trouble keeping my feet smooth because I like flip flops and being barefoot too much during the summer but this stuff works pretty great.

Body:
And last but not least, I am like ocd about smelling good. Here is my favorite scent:

I do wear make-up but like I said, I shop the sales. So if you do have anything awesome to share with me, leave it in the comments!

Sorry I don't have any awesome beauty finds for you all!

Now it's your turn, so link up for Random Thursday awesomeness!

3 comments:

  1. This topic was pretty difficult for me too. I'm not even kidding when I say that I had to go into my bathroom & look around to see what I had haha. That VS body spray is my go-to smell. Love it!

    Thanks for linking up, sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that same lotion! It's unscented!! I hate flowery lotion! Bleh!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Spell, YES. That's my favorite too! Garnier smells awesome, love that Shampoo. It was fun to see someone elses' favorite products!

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete