Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random Thursday: Girl Crush!

It's time for another installment of Random Thursday with LinnyKailyn, and Natalie ! This week's prompt is: Who is your celebrity girl crush?

 First and foremost, I LOVE/ADORE/WOULD TOTALLY MARRY Sophia Bush. I think if I had to only pick one girl crush, it would be her.

She is not only absolutely stunning and a great actress. But she sincerely loves the world and people. She does so much philanthropic work, it's crazy. Not only that but she advocates being intelligent over sexy and
loving one's body no matter what. Here are a few quotes from her just to reiterate my point:
"I think the sexiest thing on anybody is intelligence. I respect somebody who has a brain and wants to use it more than a pretty face and status"
"Life is too short, and I'm Italian. I'd much rather eat pasta and drink wine than be a size 0."
My mom says out of any celebrities, she thinks I look like Sophia Bush, which is a great compliment since she is GORGEOUS. I kinda see it, but she is so tiny so I think if I lost like a gazillion pounds I would see it more.

Just for fun...
Hmmm I don't think so. Nice idea though! haha
Learn more about her here.
Also, I really love Mandy Moore.

She has to be one of the sweetest people in hollywood. She is so beyond modest and humble. I love her personality and look up to her in that sense. Not to mention she's also gorgeous. Learn more about her here.
Some of my other crushes are:
Carrie Underwood
Find out about her here.


 
Who wouldn't crush on her?


Rachel McAdams


More on her here.

Jessica Biel

More here.
 Now it's your turn, so link up!






3 comments:

  1. Um...I would marry all of these hot women, you know, if it was legal & they'd want me haha. Jessica Biel is one of my husbands freebie 5 ;)

    Thanks for linking up with us again, loved your crushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia Bush is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete