Wednesday, August 8, 2012

7 Questions & Some Bloggy Tidbits

Hello there!

I hope you all are having a lovely Wednesday. It's time for another installment of 7 questions so head on over to Gentri Lee's blog to join in on this short and sweet link-up!

1. The Olympics are awesome! What's your favorite Summer Olympic event to watch?
Okay, so I'll admit. I'm not the biggest fan of the Olympics. Typically I just want them over with so my televsion programs can go back to normal. BUT, I have been watching them here and there and I will make one confession.... I am starting to find them interesting. I love Swimming and the Girls' Gymnastics.

2. If you could compete in an Olympic event (either season), which would it be?
Hmmm.... I would love to be able to do gymnastics. Some of the flips they do are just bad ass.

3. Would you rather be tickled to death or poked (by finger) constantly for the rest of your life?
I agree with Gentri Lee. If I'm tickled to death, then at least I'll die laughing.

4. Do you keep your nails long or short? Square or round?
Confession #2... I bite my nails. (I wonder if they have rehab for that...) So my nails are round [ish] and short [ish-because chewed down nubs are short right?].

5. Do you think you're funny?
Totally. I'm like the next Tina Fey... I can also shoot rainbow lasers out of my ears.

6. When you have something you're looking forward to SO much, but it's still a ways off, what do you do to keep yourself distracted?
This is a hard one. I do countdowns and stuff like that. And I maninly just keep busy and the time passes. (Ya hear that graduation?)

7. You've just won an Olympic Gold Medal! What are you going to do next?!?!
I'm lame... pay off my student loans haha

*******
Okay, so now time for some bloggy type things.

As you may have noticed or are now noticing, my blog has changed some more. I've been trying to experiment with different things and keep it as clean and organized looking as possible. Coming up in the near future I will be doing my first guest post, so I want my blog in tip top shape. Since I'm new to this, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I also want to announce a new link-up that I will be co-hosting with my awesome friend and fellow blogger, Ashley. The link-up will be called "Tell 'Em Tuesday."

People love to rant. So why not do it here? This link up is for anyone who has something to say! Wanna give something in your life [whether that be an ex or the bird who wakes you up too soon in the morning] a piece of your mind? Here's where ya do it!  I will be making a button for it so please be on the look out so you can pass it on. Also, help spread the word to your followers. The more, the merrier (and more interesting!).

Also, don't forget "Furbaby Friday" is happening every friday so if you know a fellow blogger who loves to talk about their furry loved ones, send them my way!

All right folks, that's all I've got. I hope you all are having a beautiful hump day!



1 comment:

  1. My husband is a huge fan of the Olympics so we watch it all the time. I like fencing and weight lifting. :)

    ReplyDelete