Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random Thursday: My {Dream} Vacation to Italy

It's time for another installment of Random Thursday with hosts Linny, Natalie, & Kailyn!

This week's prompt is "What is your dream vaacation?"

I have always wanted to travel. I've never left the midwest (unless you count Owensboro, Kentucky as the south?) So when I saw this was the prompt, at first I excited but then after thinking about it I couldn't help but want to pick the entire world. But since I must pick, here it is:
My dream vacation is most definitely Italy and Paris, France.

I love the art, culture, & history that is still so significant to Italy today. Such as in Rome where art and history make beautiful music together.

The Sistine Chapel

The Colliseum


Of course, a trip to Italy isn't complete without going to Venice! This city looks so absolutley beautiful.


Also, I would hit the beaches of the beautiful Naples.

Those are just the main cities I'd love to see, but I can't forget any place I can visit in between!

Pisa

Florence

Sicily

Tuscany

And finally I would end my trip in the "City of Lights"- Paris, France.



Now it's your turn! Sign up for Random Thursdays and recieve a new prompt every week =]


4 comments:

  1. Great picks! :)
    Venice is one of my most favorite cities! It has such a special atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love your picks! I've always wanted to travel too, but I've never actually left the west-coast :( The hubs & I always said if we had lots of extra cash we'd travel to Italy (my choice) and Amsterdam (his choice)...*sigh* maybe one day it'll actually happen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe I hope you get to go! I've never been out of the midwest so I feel your pain lol one day...

      Delete