Thursday, August 9, 2012

NEWS!

So, as you lovely readers know, I was trying to get an apartment with one of my best friends Kenzie. Well, when she came up for the visit this past Monday and Tuesday we went and look at two places. One we liked and one we didn't like so much.

In not the best judgement, we decided to only apply to the one place. So you can imagine we've been super anzious and nervous seeing as if we didn't get this place, we would of had to apply to the other place we didn't really like.

Anywhoo... WE GOT IT!

I am so beyond excited and nervous at the same time. This is actually the most adult thing I've had to do thus far not counting my decision to move away for college. (I hope that doesn't sound childish).

Here are some pictures from the website so you can see how nice it is!





And the closests are huge! I think this will make the perfect home for my senior year :)

***

DON"T FORGET!
The second installment of Furbaby Friday is tomorrow with it's first guest post, Melissa from Scribble n Dash. She wasn't scheduled until next week but due to some personal reasons for the blogger who was going to do it, she graciously stepped up to have her post done for tomorrow!

Also, don't forget that "Tell 'Em Tuesday" will be starting this upcoming Tuesday. Grab the button from my sidebar! Can't wait to see what you all have to say!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! The apartment looks so great! I am sure you will have an awesome time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the apartment, that's so exciting!! & I'm working on the post as we speak! yay! :)

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally loving your new place, or what will soon be your new place. The front looks so quaint and relaxing. Congratulations, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll make sure to of course post some pictures when me and my roommate get it all together!

      Delete