Thursday, August 16, 2012

Random Thursday: Currently Obsessed With

Hello bloggy world!



It's time for another marvelous installment of Random Thursday! BUT this time, ladies and gentlemen, it's the totally different but still the same RT with brand new hosts. So I pleased to say, for the first time, I am linking up with the beautiful Lin, Sarah, and Em.
This week's topic is:
I really had to think on this one since I'm so busy it's hard to have time for anything let alone obsessions. But I did come up with a few things:

1. Blogging

I've been blogging since 2009 but it wasn't until a month ago that I really got involved in the blogging community and I love it! I'm excited for every post and I'm excited to read everyone else's posts. I have Google Reader installed on my Smartphone so I literally read people's posts as they post them. (Isn't it nifty when technology enables our obsessions?)

2. Pinterest

I didn't catch on to the whole Pinterest thing until much later after everyone else. I was on Tumblr so that was good enough for me but then, of course, Tumblr is pulling a Myspace and has gotten all boring and such. Since I've started using Pinterest more, I've really gotten into it.

3. How I Met Your Mother
I LOVE this show! I cannot express my love enough for these 5 individuals. I swear, I google it like every day to read anything that has been said about the upcoming season. Seriously, Netflix this shiz (yes, I went there) if you haven't seen it. A girl who names her fish after the show's protagonist could not steer you wrong.  
4. Babies
Honestly, how could you not be obsessed with little chubby humans that giggle and coo? So many of my friends have had babies recently and it's not my fault they're all so damn cute. I swear, I'm like an awe machine lately. That's not weird at all, right?


5.  Country music
Growing up, I have always been a rock and pop kinda girl. From NSYNC to Hilary Duff to Bullet For My Valentine to Three Days Grace (which is my all-time favorite, in case you didn't know). But lately, I've only been listening to country. Jason Aldean is my favorite. And then there's Luke Bryan, Lady A, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Rascal Flatts, and on and on and on. I blame my roommate and Luke Bryan's butt.
Well that's all my obsessions so now it's your turn to link up your addictions whether normal or weird (Even if you like wearing scrunchies on your big toe or singing Spice Girls to your dog, it's okay).

And don't forget tomorrow will be the third Furbaby Friday! Wanna come brag about your pet on my blog? Just shoot me an email and let others see those furry babies you treat like they came from your own womb. No, seriously....

Have a good Thursday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love How I Met Your Mother! One of my favorite shows ever.
    And I think I am the only person without a pinterest account. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!
      And nothing wrong with that. Don't come to the dark side lol Once you start pinning, you'll be sucked in forever!

      Delete
  2. Won't lie, I'm obsessed with babies too! Three girls that I worked with had babies a week apart from each other and I just can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one! lol

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy that you've finally gotten into the constant blogging groove cause otherwise I probably wouldn't have found you ;) It really is fantastic to find other people who you have so much in common with. Pinterest is so damn addicting...Em & I were just talking about this haha.

    Thanks for linking up with us, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is. I can't believe I went 3 years blogging without getting involved with ppl. Bloggy friends are the best and I'm glad you found me!

      Your welcome! Random Thursday is always a pleasure.

      Delete
    2. *you're [I couldn't leave it lol]

      Delete
  4. So glad you're enjoying blogging! It took me awhile to warm up to it, too (and to be honest, it still comes and goes a bit, depending how busy I am), but it has brought a lot of wonderful people into my life (like Lin and Sarah!). I'm a bit of a Pinterest addict myself (it's actually #1 on my RT post!) and I LOVE How I Met Your Mother. I've seen every single episode. At least twice.

    Thanks for linking up, and hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete