Wednesday, August 15, 2012

7 Questions & Oh, How Pinteresting

Some of you may have noticed that I have been missing in action for a few days! It's been a hectic few days, let me tell you. To make up for it, I am going to do a multi-tasking post (those are the best kind, I believe).

First off, 7 Questions with Gentri Lee!



This week is the back to school edition, which I know muh about, or will by next next Wednesday if I can get my brain out of summer mode.

1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?

Yep, for my senior year of college!
2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."
I didn't know it! But as Gentri Lee revealed, it is from "You've Got Mail." I loooove that movie. Haven't seen it in awhile though, sadly.

3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc?

I guess you could say I mostly hung out with the smart kids (luckily we weren't known as the nerds). I think most of all of my friends were on honor roll and had 4.0 gpas. But I was a little of a drifter. A couple of my friends were "stoners" ( I am NOT one, to make it clear lol) and a few were the artsy kids. I had a nice variety.

4. What was your favorite subject in school?

English of course! I loved it so much I made it a career path haha

5. If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?

Probably High School. I had such a great group of friends and I adored my teachers. I would definitely love to re-live junior and senior year.

6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?

I ate school lunches before college. Now, I pack my own.

7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?

I'm a total dork in the sense that I actually love school so first days are more exciting than last days. Although, I think this year since I am graduating, my last day is by far more exciting!

******
Now, because I just found this thanks to Natalie, I am going to link up with How Pinteresting over at The Vintage Apple.



So, let's get started with my Pins =]



 
 
 
Source: goo.gl via Melissa on Pinterest






Source: etsy.com via Melissa on Pinterest












 
 
 
 Have a great Hump Day!!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, love the Myspace pin! Almost forgot about that. Great pins! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pins! Especially the pink bookshelf!

    Have a fantastic day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I want to do that to one of my bookshelves so bad lol
      and sure will! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete