Friday, August 24, 2012

Furbaby Friday {v.4}

Hello lovelies. I know I have been gone for a bit but I will be back soon :)

For now however, I turn things over to the wonderful Britt. So go check out her beautiful blog (seriously, the girl is talented) and follow her!
******


First off, thank you so much to Melissa {whom I recently learned is not just my blogging neighbor but also my actual neighbor} for allowing me to guest post on her lovely blog!

I am Britt from Yellow Umbrella, and I would love to say hello and tell you a little about myself.  I am a self-taught freelance graphic designer who absolutely loves her job.  I am also all about good music, dark strong coffee, amazing books, and of course my lovely dogs.  On my blog you will find graphic design freebies, music and book info, fashion, and a few other things I enjoy!  Stop by anytime to say hello!

So.........
I love my dogs, and I hate to let you know but I have the best babies in the entire world!


Ok yes, I realize all animal lovers think that of their babies, but I really do. ;)



This is Bandit, my 6 year old Jack Russell Terrier.

He is loyal, protective, cuddly, stubborn, and playful.

Did I mention he is adorable?



This is Lola, my almost 4 year old Jack Russell Terrier mixed with...well I am not sure.

She is crazy, smart, beautiful, funny, and loving.
Do you ever wonder what your furbabies would say if they could actually talk?
Those who have met my dogs laugh with me at there abundant personalities and will joke along with me at what they possibly could be thinking.
I thought it would be fun to share some pictures with captions of what they might be saying if they could talk.




Why is everything so big?





Bacon? Bacon? I smell bacon.




This will teach you to stop taking pictures of me!




I will get that stinkin' dog once I get out of this fence.





Brother couldn't get through but I think I can!




That's the spot!





Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone I actually do love my sis.





See, I look so innocent when I am asleep.





Yum! Southern Sweet Tea!




Yep, this is how I deal with a hot day.





I couldn't help myself, it smelled too good!

-Britt
******


REMEMBER: If you would like to be a guest blogger for Furbaby Friday, just shoot me an e-mail at revisionmakesperfect@gmail.com. It's just that simple.   Have a wonderful Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this made me laugh a lot! Love the dogs, they are adorable!
    And it is so funny that you are neighbors!

    ReplyDelete