Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social =]


Sunday Social


All right folks, it's my first time linking up with Sunday Social. If ya wanna join, head on over to Neely's blog!

1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
Okay, I admit, I am one of these people.... Facebook. I check it sometimes before I even get in the shower along with a quick glance at my email.



2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
Hmm... Texts From Last Night can be interesting. That's all I can think of from the top of my head.
3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
This is hard. I like Facebook because it lets me keep up with what's going on with my friends and family but sometimes Facebook can be overwhelmed with stupidity so when I'm not in the mood to see stupid political things or read people whining or causing drama, I prefer Pinterest.


4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Once again, a hard one. Twitter allows me to connect with my bloggy friends but Instagram allows me to make my pictures awesome. haha. But I'll go with Twitter because I really do love connecting with my blogger friends.

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
I wouldn't say it's my favorite [how do you pick a favorite?] but here ya go:


6. Biggest online pet peeve?

DRAMA. I can not emphasize this enough. I hate people who have balls because they're behind a computer screen so they start stuff for no reason. Seriously, grow up and get some real world gonads.

6 comments:

  1. As fun as Instagram can be, I'd have to say I prefer Twitter too. My husband says I'm addicted but whatevs haha.

    That video is so damn cute! Omg, internet drama is the freakin' worst. I've recently run into some & I was so over it as soon it was brought to my (blog) front door. I'm on here for fun not for drama ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ick. hopefully the drama didnt last long! im the same way. having beef with ppl u only know online is really just pointless.

      Delete
  2. I feel you on the drama bit, no need at all. Love that video, so flippin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha don't feel bad, we all do it!..check fb before anything else!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank gosh! Glad I'm not the only one lol

      You too!

      Delete