Monday, August 6, 2012

Birthday Deets {'Cause I'm Too Cool to Say Details}

Hey lovelies!

I hope you all had fantastically awesome weekends. As many of you know, this past weekend was my 22nd birthday.

It started on Saturday and I went and bought myself a bunch of books. I got 8 books (7 brand spankin' new hardbacks and a paperback) for 8 dollars! Can you say SCORE?! A lot of the ones were ones that I've read but just wanted on my shelf. Is that weird? My mom gets on me about it constantly (Why get it if you've already read it, she says)
I also went and bought a cute new outfit for my birthday dinner on Sunday.
Then on Sunday I spent the morning cleaning and getting the apartment ready for Kenzie's visit. Then we all got together at TGI Friday's. My friends Malarie, Christine, Molly, and Mary were all able to come. Christine bought me this really cute candle holder set (of course I forgot to take a picture to post). We ate dinner and had some drinks. I planned on the night being longer but since everyone wanted to be fresh for Monday it got cut kinda short. I was little dissappointed, since I didn't expect people to leave after only an hour and a half at 8:30 in the evening. But I was grateful they at least showed up.

Here's my drink (It was free!)
And here's a pic of me ( which is my new profile pic because I liked it lol)

Welp, that's all I have for now.

Happy Monday everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Happy happy belated birthday! I am so glad you had a great weekend! That cocktails looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable!:) I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello, or join in on my blog hop this week!

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete