I did not plan to stop blogging. It just happened.
Can you forgive me?
Between my upcoming finals, working a lot to make that moolah for Christmas, and everything else (which is also school and work related), I have not had ANY time to blog!
Even more bad news...
Since I am about to go on break, I will not have internet sadly. So, after December 12, I will most likely not be blogging until January since the blogger mobile app sucks. BUT I will be reading and commenting on everyone's blogs so don't worry! I won't dissappear. Just don't unfollow me because I'm not posting. It's not my fault!!!
Who's fault is it?.... ummm Hitler. Yeah, everything is always his fault.
Anywhooo... here's what's new.
- I have begun working on the new design for my blog. Slowly but surely, it is coming along and you guys are going to love it!
- My puppy is going to be 2 on December 1!!! Yes, I am excited.
- It's that time of year again where I begin to realize how I've been slacking and letting my inner fat ass rule my eating decisions. I believe it's time to silence the inner fat ass and eat a carrot or something.
- My best friend is getting married!!!! In like 3 weeks. I am so beyond excited. Oh, and I actually have a date... well kinda. He's my "just friends" date. Yeeeaaah, you know who I'm talking about.
- Oh yeah... I cut my hair off and dyed it...
What do we think?