Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Updates & 7 Questions

Two posts in one day, yep.

Before getting into the updates on my life ( 'Cause we all know that's what you all want to hear...) I am linking up with Gentri Lee for her 7 Questions. So head on over and you can link up too!



1. Hamburger or Hotdog? (veggie versions count)

I am a full on hamburger girl. There seriously is nothing better than a big juicy burger...
2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which would you choose?

Saturn because God liked it, so he put a ring on it.

3. Share a photo of an outfit that represents your personal style, please. (doesn't have to be of you)

This is sad but I don't really have a personal style. I am a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl.
4. Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed?

Get ready for the day because you have that feeling of it's a new day so that's always better than "I'm tired, where's my bed?"


5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose?

I love my eyelashes but you can always buy fake ones so I choose never having eyelashes.

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?


I would love to be a full time writer or even better, novelist. But no matter what I do, I just hope I get to be a mom.

7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?
My clock is always set right on time.

******

Now, time for some updates.

I am a week into my senior year and so far, so good. I've been having trouble being motivated to do homework but that will wear off eventually. All of my classes are really interesting so going to class hasn't been a chore.

Between classes and work though, I still have not gotten my room unpacked. It's driving me crazy! I just want my room in order. Kenzie [my roommate] have started ordering fun stuff to put on the walls to make our senior pad all cute and stuff. So once the place is finished, I will be sure to have pictures up because it is going to look awesome.

It's weird having a "big person" apartment but it's so great and it helps that my roommate is my best friend. Also, Prudence is adjusting well. I was worried I was gonna have to do some retraining but she's picked up on things pretty quick. She's only had one accident so I think that's pretty darn good for a puppy thrown into a new home so quickly.

Welp, that's all for now. I leave you with a few pictures:
My last first day of school


Pru watching the rain



The roomie and me before class


Have a wonderful Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. Ha, that's totally my kind of outfit. Jeans & a retro band tee...hell yeah. I have to say I agree with you on the no eyelash thing. I mean, it would suck but at least you could put fake ones on.

    Glad things are going well with the new apartment. Hopefully you'll have some time to finally get settled in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love just jeans and a tshirt. :) And that's way cool that you want to be a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not sad! I love being a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. I think that is the best style of all ; ]

    ReplyDelete