|Photo courtesy of Linny's Vault|
1. My niece is turning 5 on Thursday! That is not cool. Yesterday she was just a year.
|From her first birthday|
|Where does the time go?|
3. Sophia Bush is coming back to television! Her new show "Partners" will be airing on CBS starting in September. I'm kinda really excited, just sayin'
4. I switched my blog from a 2 column to a 3 column. I don't know how I like it yet but we'll see if it grows on me.
5. So I'm not one who get into the Olympics. My sports watching extends as far as baseball and maybe some football games. But I'll admit, after some trouble sleeping and nothing else being on tv, I've gotten a teensy bit interested. Like when Jordyn Wieber didn't make the finals, how heartbreaking was that?
7. I wish the writing bug would bite me (maybe it would cure the baby fever?) I have so many ideas but I have so much difficulty making myself sit down and write. There's always this thing happening and that thing that needs to be done.
8. For my birthday, I'm going to bring cupcakes into work... pina colada cupcakes!
|Find the recipe here|
|How cute is he??|
10. I'm really excited for the guest post segment I am starting. It is called Furbaby Friday and every Friday, guest bloggers will post about their furry loved ones. Remember if you want to participate, email me at email@example.com!
Now it's your turn! Link up!