Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social =]

It's time for another installment of Sunday Social with Neely. This week the questions are great! They're all about blogging. And seriously, who doesn't like blogging?

1. What's the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?
Okay, so my blog has undergone A LOT of name changes. First is was, Living, Laughing & Loving. Then it was Chasing Sunshine. Now, it is Revision Makes Perfect and I'm sure this is the final change. I don't remember how I came up with it but I love it. I chose it because I am a writing major so revision is something I know all about. My blog is about my life pretty much and like a story, life undergoes a lot of revision. So that's why I chose the name =]

2. What do you love most about blogging?
I have had a blog since 2008 and what kept me blogging was my love for writing. It wasn't until a few months ago that I started putting myself out in the blogging community and now I love it even more. I love writing something and having people respond to it. But that's not even the best part. I get to meet all these wonderful people because of it.

3. What are your two favorite posts you've written?
This question makes me feel a little conceited haha
I guess I would have to say this post I wrote about Aurora, Colorado and this post where I wrote A Letter to Myself.
4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
BE YOURSELF. No one wants to read another carbon copy of a blog so let your personality shine.

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
I've always been a bit hestitant when it comes to putting myself out there and blogging has kinda helped me break that shell.

6. Give us 3 blogs we need to be following that you love.
Hmm, definitely Living in Yellow, Scribble-N-Dash, and Linny's Vault. BUT 2 others I love to read are Yellow Umbrella and Land of Candy Canes. Sorry I couldn't just name one. I love too many!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you are sooooo sweet, Melissa! Thank you so much for mentioning me! :)) That's such an honor!
    And we should definitely do the guest post thing, that is a great idea! But first I need to do the Furbaby Friday post! Things are very stressful here at the moment but I really hope I can do it soon, I am sorry that it takes so long. I haven't forgotten about it, it's just so crazy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete