Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Is it Fall Yet?- Oh, How Pinteresting

Like many I love summer, but around this time of year, I start getting that itch... that "go away summer, the best season ever is getting closer!"

Fall is my absolute FAVORITE season. I love the bonfires and the leaves and the pumpkin flavored coffee drinks. There is not one thing I don't love about Fall. If I could live outdoors the entire season, I would.

So in honor of fall, I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting... just a warning, all my pins are gonna be fall themed. Have a problem with that? Take your summer and leave... well after you look at my pins (I'm not that mean gosh!).



Here we go =]











Source: herblog.com via Chris on Pinterest




p.s my blog may undergo a fall inspired make over as well :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I may have to say that I agree with....fall is the best! I can't wait to get out my boots and scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for fall! The boots & the coats are just aching to be let out of that closet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are starting to yell at me, is that weird? lol

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete