Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Who Says Ya Can't Have Fun on a Tuesday?

Today's Tuesday is full link ups. But I didn't wanna pick just one, so I'm doing them all =]

First, I haven't done a Ten On Tuesday in forever and I miss it so I am linking up with Linny's Vault! If you don't know Lin then you need to head over and check her out now. She is just plain awesome!


{One}
Sometimes being a student sucks. I got three hours of sleep last night because of a 12 page science fiction story. It was interesting to venture into new writing territory but boy did it kick my ass.


{Two}
How I Met Your Mother premires in one week!!! I am so beyond excited.




{Three}
My room is officially unpacked and decorated! Someday I will take pictures... today was obviously not that day.

{Four}
I am in the begining stages of planning a bridal shower/ engagement celebration for my best friend/roommate. I'm keeping it a surprise (good thing she doesn't read my blog eh?)

{Five}
I love my friends and I don't know if I express that enough. No matter how far away they are. My friend Ashley lives allllll the way in Georgia but she feels like a foot away sometimes. She definitely proves to me each day that distance is not a measure of friendship.
{Six}
I am skipping class right now... yes, I am horrible.

{Seven}
I am super, super excited Jason Aldean AND Three Days Grace have new albums coming out in October. They are my absolute favorites of all time from the two genres of fiction I listen to most.
{Eight}
My poor Cardinals keep losing. It's sad to see them on such a losing streak this close to the end of the season but I support my guys nonetheless.

{Nine}
October is Domestic Violence Awareness month. As you know, this cause is really personal for me and a big deal. I'm think of doing a fundraiser type thing or a giveaway or a contest of some sort so stay posted.

{Ten}
I have two days off work... let the sleeping commence.
**********




Now it's time for my second link up! I've been wanting to participate in the Daily Dish with Bella and Nat since it started but I haven't had the time to write a post that does it justice. But today's topic is one I could never pass up: Disney Faves.

I am a HUGE Disney fan and that is an understatement. My all-time favorite movie is Aladdin. I could watch this movie over and over and over and NEVER grow tired of it.

In lieu of Aladdin, here are some of my many other Disney Favorites!




Now it's your turn! Need a fun link up? Check out Ten on Tuesday or The Daily Dish. Both are loads of fun!




12 comments:

  1. I love Oliver & Company! I sing the song all the time!! "Why should I worry!! Why should I caaaaaaaaaaaaare!!" LOL

    Thanks for linking up with us! Its great to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was totally singing it the whole time I was looking for a picture!

      And thanks for reading! Definitely a fun topic. I loved it.

      Delete
  2. LIZZIE MCGUIRE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! They need to make more shows like Lizzie. I miss it.

      Delete
  3. Look at you, you little link-up machine!

    1. Aw, poor you. I'm a zombie if I dont get at least 4.5 hours of sleep & a giant cup of coffee.
    2. I still have never seen this show. Must get on it ASAP.
    3. Yes, pictures!
    4. How fun, I'm sure you're going to make it absolutely fabulous.
    5. omfg, this is beyond hilarious! I laughed for 5 mins straight.
    6. Oooh, bad girl.
    9. That's a really fantastic idea. Cant wait to see what you come up with.
    10. Sleep enough for both of us. I need a nap asap.

    Thanks for linking up, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :)
      Thanks for reading and commenting of course!

      Delete
  4. I remember seeing 'Oliver' in the theater when it was brand new. ('80s kid.) That and 'A Christmas Carol' are why I tried so hard to like Charles Dickens when forced to read 'Great Expectations' in high school - but, no, I just don't like to read 'Great Expectations.' (I don't mind the classic movie, the one with Alec Guinness.)

    I think your science fiction story is stuck in your head. Did you realize you wrote "genre of fiction" instead of "genre of music?"

    P.S. How cute is Jason Aldean?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, I didn't even notice LOL.

      And yes, Jason Aldean is suuuper cute :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. #5 - LMAO
    #6 - School is overrated (says the Doctor of Education Candidate)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 hours of sleep! That is terrible!
    I can't wait for HIMYM to start again! So exciting!
    And I love Disney movies. My favorite is The Sword In The Stone.
    Have a great week and hopefully get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, I am living for the HIMYM premire haha

      ANd thanks for reading hun!

      Delete