Friday, September 7, 2012

Furbaby Friday {v. 6}

Hey beautiful blogging muffins!

Yes, I said muffins. Why? Because muffins are cute. The End.

Speaking of cute things, it is Friday which means another installment of Furbaby Friday!

Sadly, I do not have a lovely guest blogger to brag about their fuzzy little muffins (yep, I'm rolling with this muffin business). So, I'm doing a little improvising.

I didn't want to deprive Furbaby Friday readers of their weekly cute overload so I've decided to share some uber adorable pictures of furbabies from Pinterest.

Again, if you would like to be a guest blogger for me and talk about your pet (s) e-mail me at revisionmakesperfect@gmail.com!

Also, if you know any bloggers who talk about their pets, send them my way or email me their url so I can shoot them an email and get them on Furbaby Friday!

Now, on to cuteness.




Source: imgfave.com via Melissa on Pinterest



















Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. new follower. I would totally talk about my son, eerr fur baby sometime. New follower. You can find me over at dextermorgansmama.com or email me at dextermorgansmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed you! Hopefully you got it. I would love it if you came and talked about him! Shoot me and email for details :)

      Delete