Monday, September 17, 2012

My Blog is Ryan Gosling....

Class.
Write a 12 page short story.
Class.
Work.
Work.
Exam.
Read 100 pages of this novel and that novel.
Eat.
Shower.
Breathe.

Yep, senior year is in full kill myself mode. Okay... so I'm being a little dramatic. But seriously.

I went from having so much full time to do anything like sit on my butt all day be completely productive, to having barely time to brush my teeth ( don't worry, I've been brushing my teeth people. Darn me and those exaggerations).

And blogging... oh how I miss blogging on a regular basis. Right now my blog is like a long lost lover who looks like Ryan Gosling and I long to see because we have an unrequited love.... ok I've been reading a little too much Renaissance poetry lately.


Yep, I'd totally link up with that
 But seriously, I miss my blog. I miss it like chocolate when you're on a diet or summer when it's winter or like Noah missed Alllie....

Say I'm a blog! No. Say it! If you're a blog, I'm a blog.
I wish my blog would build me a house so I could just blog on it all day and never leave and then school (which I'm engaged to if you haven't noticed) will find me and discover I have betrayed it with my blog. But my blog and I will live happily ever after and die together in an old folks home....*cue the dramatic sappy music*

See... my life is The Notebook. 

Oh well, my blog and I will reunite on a more daily basis soon.

Hope ya'll enjoy your Mondays! If not, well... just look at this:


Yep, my blog's got swag.


No comments:

Post a Comment