Friday, September 21, 2012

My Favorite F-Bomb

...is Friday of course! What did ya think it was?

Anywho, it's the end of another week. I swear if time doesn't slow down I'm gonna murder it... seriously.

Yesterday I wasn't able to do Random Thursday with Lin, Em, and Sarah but I love the topic so much that I am going to do my RT on a Friday!



This week's prompt:
So here are the shows I am looking forward to most for the fall...

Anyone who reads my blog regularly knows my favorite show is How I Met Your Mother. I am so beyond excited for the new season to premire.

Another show I'm looking forward too is Once Upon a Time. I still haven't seen last season's finale because I started working on Sundays so I'll have to catch up.

And lastly, I can't forget Sheldon....

So there's my very small tv line up. I really don't watch much tv but I try not to miss these shows. Oh! And a new one I hope to catch (simply because I just LOVE Sophia Bush is:


Well that's all I've got for today. And in case you're missing Furbaby Friday...


Also, I will be making a pretty big announcement next week for an October giveaway/contest/fundraising type thing... not really sure what to call it but yeah... stay tuned!

Have a great weekend loves!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Big Bang Theory to start up again! I have to admit, I've watched a few re-runs lately just because I miss it! Sheldon is fantastic. Is that your puppy? SO CUTE!! What's his/her name??

    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it is! Her name is Prudence after The Beatles song :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. That's another show I want to check out, Partners because I miss Sophia Bush since One Tree Hill ended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh. No One Tree Hill makes me sad but at least we get Sophia in Partners. It's not the same but it helps lol

      Delete
  3. Once Upon A Time is such a great show, cant wait for it to come back on. When I first started watching it my husband would make fun of me but soon enough he was engulfed by it too haha.

    Thanks for linking up with us, sweets!

    ReplyDelete