Thursday, September 6, 2012

Random Thursday: Feel Good Movies!



It's time for another Random Thursday with Lin, Sarah, and Em so go link up!

This week's prompt is:

I love movies and if you ask me to pick a favorite, it won't happen.... seriously I can't do it. So the movies I'm about to name are only a few out of the list of thousands that I could have picked. Anyways, here are my top 6 [ish] favorites

1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Yes, I am a sucker for romantic comedies. But Kate Hudson is so amazing in this and between her and Matthew McConaughey's charm, you can't help but smile.

2. House Bunny
Every time this movie comes on t.v I have to watch it. When I first saw it, I was like, "What a stupid movie!" but then... like an annoying song I watched it again and bam! It was funny lol

3. I Love You Man

I said I wasn't going to pick favorites.... I lied. Out of all the movies I'm going to put on this list, this is my favorite. First off, Jason Segel and Paul Rudd together is the best friggin bromance ever. Second, this movie is just hilarious. There is so many quotes from this, I can't even begin.

4. Harry Potter 1-3


Don't get me wrong, I love all of the Harry Potter movies equally. BUT when I want "feel good" I stick to the first 3 before everyone starts getting killed off.

5. Anything Disney, but more than likely Aladdin
It's Disney... that's self explainatory. The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, and Toy Story also are among my favorites.

6. 21 Jump Street
I wanted to include a more recent release, and 21 Jump Street is that movie. It's just hilarious AND has Channing Tatum. What more can I say?

Now it's your turn so go link up!




8 comments:

  1. Haha, the nerdy girl with back brace always cracked me up in House Bunny. And, I have to admit that 21 Jump Street was a lot funnier than I ever expected. Seeing Tatum Channing play with the science nerds totally had my boat floating. He's so damn hot.

    Thanks for linking up with us! Also, I'm really diggin' your new yellow background :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!

      And yes, 21 Jump Street surprised me. I was whoa this is actually not stupid lol

      Delete
  2. Over from the link up, new follower! Love that you have How to lose a guy in 10 days and 21 jump street on your list! I always forget about Kate and Matthew!! Love that movie. Wanted to say hello stop by if you have a minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I didn't expect to, but I really loved 21 Jump Street (I'm probably the only girl in the universe who doesn't think Channing Tatum is hot). And you're totally right about Harry Potter. The later ones are excellent (except the one with the crazy cat lady), but they do get pretty dark.

    Thanks for linking up with us to share your fave movies this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have seen 21 Jump Street too and it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. House Bunny is hilarious! My hubby and I always laugh at the part where she says people's names in the low, scary voice to help her remember. We made our friends watch it and they didn't find the movie funny at all.

    21 Jump Street is equally funny and I didn't think it would be.

    ReplyDelete