Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


It's time for another installment of Sunday Social so head on over and link up with Neely =] I can't believe summer is over, gosh.

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
My friend Alayna and I went to the drive in and it was my first time going so that was fun. We also went to New Harmony, IN and it is a beautiful little town. We ate at this 50's themed diner. It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself.


Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
I'm boring... shorts and a tshirt. A sundress if I'm feeling really fancy.

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
Hmm idk. I feel like I had a pretty full summer. Although, I wish I would have gotten to go to Florida with my friends Molly and Mary. That would have been a blast but alas, I couldn't take the time off work.

Favorite Song of the Summer?
Ok, so I don't listen to the radio haha but I would say Drunk on You by Luke Bryan



Favorite movie/tv show of the summer? I didn't get to watch barely any tv or go see many movies. I went and saw Snow White and the Huntsman and the 5 Year Engagement but I wouldn't say they were my favorites.   Now it's your turn so go link up! And I hope everyone has a wonderful finish to their weekend =]  

2 comments:

  1. themed diners, i love eating in those types of places :)

    i thought 5yr engagement was a big let down...

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and I love Jason Segel so I was super dissapointed.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete