Monday, September 3, 2012

MLB... Major League Butts?

Hi Lovelies!

I hope you all are having a great Monday/Labor Day.

I'm one of the unlucky ones who has classes on labor day so I pretty much woke up in one of those moods. Plus, it's a rainy dreary day so it's like, W-T-F.

Kenzie decided it's the weather's way of saying "haha suckers, enjoy your labor day off now." Technically, it's really just our way of dealing with the hurt of not having it off. (Seriously, I'm really butt hurt over this).

Moving on....
I had a pretty productive weekend if I do say so myself. Issac made it's wet appearence here in good ol' southern Indiana so it was pretty gloomy which sucked balls. Friday night I worked and then watched Bridesmaids with my roomie, because we're awesome like that. Although, it inevitably resulted in an awkward Googling of "anal bleaching" (if you've seen the movie, you'll understand).

Saturday was a busy friggin day. I was up at 7:30 a.m to take Prudence to the vet. Because I'm a broke college student, I take her to the humane soceity because they have discounted prices at their vaccination clinic. Well, apparently everyone and their aunt twice removed knows about this so it was busy and there was a three hour wait. Plus, if the vet doesn't see you by noon you just don't get seen at all. Luckily, we got in.

Prudence can be a handle at times and has her moments but she was the best dog ever during this whole thing. She sat in my lap or laid at my feet during the wait and when we finally got in, she took 3 shots and got her blood drawn without even flinching. Needless to say, I was a proud dog momma.


Wet pawprints on a rainy Saturday morning

My good pup at the vet
After the vet, I had to work at the library and then after that I had to rush over to make it to my shift at my other job. (Fun, huh?) But when I got home, I got to eat this thanks to my wonderful roommate who baked all day.

And then we watched this movie called "Hick" which was kinda weird. It had Blake Lively in it though. Oh and we made some pretty awesome drinks too. I also did laundry, which because my laundry room is so far away, I got caught in a friggin downpour, but I got it done.


This is the moment I think, Damn I gotta fold all that
Sunday, although I had planned to wake up and do homework. I instead slept till 1:30 p.m and then watched the Cardinals get their asses handed to them by the Nationals.
But, I got to look at David Freese's butt so that makes it better I assume.

I worked Sunday night too so yep, there is my totally exciting weekend. Such an exciting post... oh wait...


Yep, all better.

Have a great day everyone!




2 comments:

  1. I love watching baseball. My favorite part? When the players wear the tighter fitting pants :)

    ReplyDelete