Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me, Myself, & I



Hello lovely readers! Today I'm having a little link up party with myself so enjoy my double posting (better than double dipping even in Papa John's Garlic Sauce).

First I am linking up for the first time with Breanna, Shane, Kristen, Danielle, Jenna & Amanda. I've been wanting to participate in the link up for awhile so I'm very happy to be doing it today!

[One]
When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself back up?
I call my mom. There's a number of other things I do like write a journal entry, blast some music, or sleep, but all those things never happen before I call my mom. My mom and I are really close and calling her always makes anything better.
[Two]
If you had to live in a different time period, which would you prefer?
Definitely the 60's or 70's. I am huge into the Beatles so it would have been great to see them at their prime. Plus, being a hippie would have been awesome.


Source: bing.com via Nicole on Pinterest

[Three]
What is the most creative Halloween costume you have ever worn?
I'll admit, I'm not big into dressing up for Halloween. BUT, one year, I went to a party with my friends and dressed up like a hippie. I tie dyed my own shirt and everything so that was fun.


[Four]
Five weird things about you that we wouldn't know without being told?
1. I'm claustrophobic.
2. When I am excited, "Dude" is used far too much in my vocabulary.
3. I can't lie without laughing.
4. Secretly, I know all the words to "Just Lose It" by Eminem and will rap it from memory, white girl accent and all.
5. I am not a morning person.

[Five]
What would you tell your sixteen year old self?
It's not the end of the world.
Be yourself.
Never settle for less.
Don't let your shyness hold you back.

6 comments:

  1. If I could go back it'd definitely be to the 60's...think Forest Gump :)

    Ha, I say 'Dude' all the time. A lot of people use it down here in SoCal though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could live during the hippie time era! The picture of the one you posted is so pretty. The clothes were so cute. As were the clothes in the 80s. I would love to experience at least a year in a few different time eras! That would be so awesome! Hope you're having a good day ((:


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALWAYS say dude... sometimes it slips out at the most inappropriate times, too! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm the same way. My dad used to get on me about it allll the time when I was in high school. Idk how he feels about failing in his task to break my dude habit lol

      Delete