Wednesday, September 19, 2012

7 Questions and Online Dating Disaster

Hey Blogger Muffins!

It's Wednesday which means 7 Questions with Gentri Lee!



Here is my goofy picture:

Yep, we're some hotties
{One}
Do you ever have reoccurring dreams?

I rarely dream which is weird so no.
  {Two} It's the first day of Fall (or Spring for you southern hemispherers) in a few days, what are you looking forward to most?

I'm with Gentri on this. I LOVE fall so I'm pretty much looking forward to everything.....the weather, the leaves, the clothes, the baking, the bonfires, the festivals... yes. I'm a little fall obsessed.
{Three}
Because a lack of coordination, would you rather not be able to tie your shoes or cut your own food?
Tie my shoes... hello flip flops? I hate shoes to behin with.

{Four}
Would you rather live in a house made entirely of glass or a house with no windows?
Hmmm I like windows, but I don't want to invite creepers to my front door... I don't know how to answer this one.
{Five}
Would you rather walk on you toes or heels forever?
My heels
{Six}
What's your favorite sense? (you have 5 btw)
Sight. I don't know how I would truly live without seeing the beauty that surrounds us everyday.
{Seven}
What's your favorite movie quote of all time?
I have WAY too many. I love "SLAPA DA BAAAASS" from I Love You Man so that's what I'm going with lol

Go link up with Gentri Lee. She always has some very fun questions!

On another note, Sarah over at [life of love] has been showcasing some good and mostly bad (and funny) online dating disasters each week in her segment called OKCupid Castastrophes. This week she has shared one of my own stories so head on over and read about how I was propositioned to be a part of a Threesome. Yeah, you know you want to read it now. So go HERE.

Well that's all folks. Enjoy your Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Flip flops rock! And I love your quote--awesome movie : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! And yep it's one of my favs :)

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Flip flops are truly awesome, I'd of chosen the no shoelace thing too. I read your dating story on Sar's blog yesterday & laughed & laughed but you gotta love that they thought you were hot enough to approach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are the first person who picked heels. I was wondering if anyone was going to when I was going through the link up list LOL. I am very interested in this dating disaster story I am going to have to go check it out.

    Love
    Patricia @thettdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope ya enjoy!

      Thanks for reading (and for following!!!)

      Delete