Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blog Changes! [Again]

Hey everyone! It's been awhile.

As followers and friends know, I was on blogger under a blog named Chasing Sunshine and then I switched to Wordpress. I hated Wordpress! So here I am back on blogger with a new look and a new name-exciting!

Let me explain my blog name.....
I am a Writing major so "Revision Makes Perfect" was just fitting especially in life (maybe mine more so) we constantly are revising our lives to find our ideas of perfection, or fullfillment. I thought this was more fitting to what I write about than Chasing Sunshine so I hope you like it!

I promise this will be the last blog change unless Blogger becomes completely obsolete. I almost gave up blogging completely but I know I'd miss it too much so I can't wait to keep writing. I have a lot of new stuff  I want to blog about and a new approach to this whole thing so I'm really excited :)

I hope you all follow along!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you didnt give up blogging! I just started reading & I'm loving it :)

    ReplyDelete