Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ten On Tuesday!

Okay, so thanks to [life of love]'s (who I randomly came across during a 15 day challenge)  Ten on Tuesday post, I discovered the awesomesness of this link up so I'm definitley going to participate and so should all of you! Just go on over to Lin's blog and link up!

1. I started a new novel today (yep, catching up on all that fun reading that college deprives me of). The reviews on GoodReads said this book really over stepped some controversial boundaries which always makes for an interesting read. I love this author. She writes her novels completely in poetic verse and it is AMAZING.
2. This morning I woke up to a not so lovely present from the cat I'm fostering this summer--- a dead mouse. Yuck!


He looks innocent enough, right?

3. Today Kenzie and I decided on our top 3 apartments we want to apply to. It's getting close! Can't wait to live with my best friend again!

4.Why is summer so hard on my poor feet? I don't think my flip flop/ no shoes at all addiction helps....

5. I went and saw "The Lucky One" last night and loved it. I really liked the book. I was a little iffy about Zac Efron playing Logan but boy has he come a looong way since his High School Musical days.

Point made
6. Catty girls- Hate them. Just get over yourself.

7. Chobani Yogurt is my new obsession. LOVE the pineapple one.
8. Blogging. I love that I'm getting more into the hang of it. I was using my blog more as a personal outlet but now I see how fun it can be.

9. My birthday is less than two weeks away and I have no clue what I'm doing for it. Ideas??

10. I want a boat! or maybe one of these?

*********************************
Now go do your own! It's fun!



1 comment:

  1. 2. Eww! I heard they do that as a gift...?
    3. Apartment shopping is always so much fun. Congratulations on narrowing it down.
    4. Haha
    5. Yes, yes he has. Yum.
    6. Word. Mean girls suck.
    7. I've never tried this but have heard from lots of coworkers it's pretty damn amazing.
    8. It's always fun when a blog can be used for both purposes. It took me about a year but I finally got the hang of it :)
    9. Hm...maybe dinner & then going out to a lounge or bowling (love it!) with friends? I'm pretty low key so that's what I'd do. Whatever you do, hope you have fun.

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete