Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random Thursday!

**Hosted by Linny, Natalie, & Kailyn so check out their blogs and sign up! Each week is a different prompt.

This week's prompt is "Who is your Doppleganger?"

I don't think I look like anyone out there really. But it's always fun to be compared to celebrities.

My mom thinks I look like Sophia Bush (From One Tree Hill and various movies)


Hmm not so sure





The Celebrity Look-Alike collage maker at MyHeritage has a whole slew of people it compares me to. I tried a few different pictures of myself so here ya go!
Emma Watson 80%


LaLaine 75%

Katherine Heigl 74 %



Kate Bosworth 76 %



I don't think I look like any of them. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. You can totally pull yourself off as an Emma Watson!! But I think you look like Kelly Clarkson or Tina Fey (with that funny smirk from your about me section)!!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love Sophia Bush, I wish I looked like her!! Haha, but you and Emma Watson could be sisters for suuuuuuuuure!!! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look like Sophia Bush, just with lighter hair. The first time I read your blog & I saw your sidebar photo I thought you resembled Amy Adams a bit :)

    Thanks for linking up, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did it a while ago. mine is Cate Blanchett. i don't think i look like her at all.

    i think Sophia Bush's defintely you. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be compared to any of these ladies!! al beautiful, so are you!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe you're very sweet! I'm totally not as gorgeous as you! Did you find your doppelgangers?

      Delete