Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blogger 411!

So there is an awesome link up going on at From Mrs to Mama's blog that I've decided would be fun to participate in so here it goes!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have been blogging since 2009. I've always loved writing (hence my major) but I didn't start blogging until my friend Ashley persuaded me. I don't know if my blog has changed much. I've tried a lot of different things with it and have changed the title a few times and of course its look. Recently, the biggest change has been becomeing more involved in the blog world and taking my blog a step outside of just writing about my life.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
Yes! I am currently in college now at the University of Evansville. I'm in my senior year. I am studying Writing with a minor in Psychology.


3. Where have you traveled?
Uh, no where. I am so lame lol. I've never been out of the midwest but I'm hoping once I'm out of college that will change.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would pay off my student loans!

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
  1. Liars- I hate people who are just dishonest for their own selfish benefit.
  2. Bad body odor- self explainatory
  3. Judgemental/Close-minded people- There's just no reason for it.

6. What is your favorite movie?
I have soooo many! A walk to Remember, Marley and Me, Aladdin, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, etc, etc.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Sweet Tea is my favorite. But I usually drink water.

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
READ! As a college student I am given so much to read during the year that it's hard to make time for "fun" reading so I devour books whenever I have the time. I also like to paint and listen to music.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
[Can I pick more than one?] Either Barnes and Noble, Old Navy, or Walmart.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Hmm... I'm always doing embarassing stuff. One time when I was 7 or 8 years old, my mom and grandma took me clothes shopping. I went to pull a pair of jeans off the rack and like 10-15 racks toppled over like dominoes. It sucked. The store clerk was really nice about it though.

11. What day would you love to relive again?
The day I graduated high school. It was the last time I was together with all my old friends.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Mandy Moore or Sophia Bush. I love them! mandy Moore would be a better fit though.

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Day care assistant and library worker.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college
The day I graduated high school

.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Italy, definitely. All over it. And Paris.

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
This is all 3 :)


17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I don't really know any specifics. In 5 years I'll be 27. So I hope to be in a place where I am surrounded by my closest friends and family. I hope to be writing or working as a librarian. I also see myself with 3 dogs haha and hopefully there's a great guy in there somewhere :)

Now it's your turn!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, you just mentioned some of my top pet peeves. With all the different kinds of soaps & deodorants we have there's no reason for you to be stinkin' up the place.

    ReplyDelete