Monday, July 30, 2012

Dear Monday 7.30.1012

I am linking up with Megan for the first time for Dear Monday =]

Photo courtesy of Megan (I was too lazy to make one)


 Dear Monday, you are gloomy but that's okay.

Dear Followers, thank you so much for following! I can't believe I'm at 11! That may seem like a small number to many of you but to me, that's amazing!

Dear Birthday, you are in less than a week!!

Dear 5 pounds, I know that you are water weight so go away!!!

Dear Ashley, I know it's not the best of days but I love you and I'm here for this roller coaster life has thrown you on.

Dear Kenzie, I haven't seen you since December and I am super excited!!! So ready to have my best friend back in my life <3

Dear Olympics, Usually you bore me but after watching some last night... you're okay.

Dear Apartment people, please approve Kenzie & me. Thanks.

Dear Everyone, Have a beautiful day =]

1 comment:

  1. I love you Mel! Thank you for always being supportive and there for me <3

    ReplyDelete