Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sometimes College Isn't Fun

I swear sometimes I hate college. All the professors know that we all have spring break fever right now yet they give us papers and exams, seriously?
I can't even get my brain on my paper topic, let alone write this five page paper analyzing how Gandhi was compassionate. If spring break wasn't starting tomorrow this paper would be a piece of cake.
I love college most of the time. And I love being here, but sometimes I just get so overwhelmed by all this crap. I know this is my own fault. I should just buckle down and do what's expected of me but there are just some nights when my MIND JUST WON"T FOCUS.
I really just want to go to sleep and not have a care in the world. I wanna sit here and daydream about the fantastic spring break I have ahead of me.
But no.
I can't.
Because I'm a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment