Friday, March 5, 2010

How is this possible?

Wow. I don't know how this is possible? You're not supposed to be this in love after a week. What am I, crazy?
I've never been this happy. He's absolutely amazing.
People are gonna say that's so stupid. You can't fall in love in a week. You're using this as a rebound, just knock it off.
Don't think this thought hasn't occured to me. And trust me, I've thought a lot.
This is definitely NOT a rebound. This is something real. I don't feel blinded. Nor do I feel as if he occupies every aspect of my being. That's how I know this isn't a rebound. This is just what it is.
He makes me smile more than anyone. He brings out the best in me and that's something I've never found in a boy. When he speaks, you can just feel the love in his voice. We get along perfectly. Sure, we have room for disagreements, but it never goes that far.
For once, I finally see the connection of "my boyfriend is my best friend." I've never had that before. I've always been put on the outside trying to look in. With Michael, he seems to fit me in without a problem because he WANTS me there.
I've always wanted someone to fit into my life without forcing him. I have yet needed to try. It amazes me, but I just don't need to try.
I've never felt able to completely be myself and he just brings it out. That's gotta be something real.
Deep down, I think I've always known there was something here and everyday it gets deeper. I've never met a guy who treated me this well without being told. I've never once had to show him or tell him how I want to be loved. He just does it.
For once, I don't have to make a single sacrifice because he finds me worth it all. He's moving here soon to close the distance. For once, someone finds me worth not leaving. He sees me as worth being with everyday.
So to those who say there's no way I can be in love and feel as if he just might be what I've been looking for all along, you're wrong.
When you find that person, you just know. And there isn't a doubt in the world.
I know I've said this in the past, but little did everyone know that I doubted him everyday.
With Michael, I'm completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment