Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's A Good Life

"All I want is a little of the good life/ All I need's to have good time"
Just an update on the lovely life of Melissa =)
Danielle and I hadn't talked in a week and she finally talked to me today and we talked things out. Everything is good again and I have one of my best friends back. You have no idea how happy that makes me!!!!
Also, today is me and Michael's first anniversary ever. hehe It's been really fantastic. Although it's sad we can't see each other, it's still been great. I feel pretty lucky. I get to see him soon and he says he has a big surprise for me so I can't wait =) He's decided he's moving here the first week of May so that we can end this distance thing. He's already found a pretty good apartment he likes. It's beautiful and is pretty inexpensive. Also, he's been contacted about online classes so when he gets settled in, he'll get to start those next fall. I'm so proud of him. He's brought himself so far after falling so low and now he's getting everything put together and taking control of his life. He wants to go into criminal justice. I think he'd be great at that. Like I said, I'm so proud of him.
Lately, I've just felt really lucky. My life is going in a good direction and I'm really proud of it. I don't think I've been this happy. My classes are going better, I've grown closer with my TRUE friends, and I've moved on from a pretty dark time in my life to something better.
Like Marilyn Monroe once said "Good things fall apart so greater things can come together."
And I've truly had some great things fall into place. I just hope it keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment