Thursday, March 18, 2010

Champagne for my Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

Even though half the time, Fall Out Boy's songs mean absolutely no sense, this title and even a few of the lines totally fit what happened to me.
"They say, "You want a war? You've got a war." But who are you fighting for? The tides out, the ships run aground. We drown traitors in shallow water."
But my question is who is the traitor here: me or Danielle?
I dated Michael first, and then she dated him, and now I unexpectedly started dating him again. I didn't plan it to happen. It's not I like a sat there and plotted it. This is beginning to be little childish middle school crap and I had enough and I told her straight up. I'm sick of her stupid ass comments to me and publicly on my statuses. I'm sick of her trashing MY boyfriend to everyone including to him. I'm sick of her games and petty drama she starts with him until the point that he's exploding at her to leave him alone. It's bullcrap and I had enough.
I wish she would get over it. We are adults. This isn't Junior High. It would be different if he and her had dated for a year or longer. No, they dated two months. TWO MONTHS! That's nothing to act like this over.
Plus she wants to sit there and complain about how bad a boyfriend he was to her yet the way she's acting now doesn't make her look any better. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT MEANT TO BE TOGETHER and her and Michael are prime example.
The crap they went through happened last Novemeber. This is almost April. And it's not like she hasn't moved on. She's went out with plenty of guys. She's just being selfish and can't let Michael be happy, which he finally is.
I don't know if she's jealous or just trying to be plain difficult but it aggravates me. If she was really my friend she would just be happy for me because I'm happy. But no. She has to be selfish.
I do feel sorry if she got hurt by him, but that's between her and him and it's in the past. THE PAST! She doesn't need to act like that with me. It's not my fault they weren't meant to be together and me and him just so happen to be more compatible. We're happy. I wish she would be happy too. It's just frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment