Thursday, January 24, 2013

If I Were a Boy...

Hey ya'll!

Today I am linking up with Erin and Gay for "If I Were a Boy." Seriously, what girl hasn't asked herself this question?

We all know Beyonce has...

So what if I, Melissa, were a boy?

I would eat anything at any time and not feel ashamed. Like seriously, pizza galore! My house would be constructed of pizza boxes and beer cans.

Speaking of beer... I would drink... lots of it. Why? Because as a girl, I really hate the taste of beer. I think guys acquire a beer gene or something. Sounds legit to me...

I would make sure I had a butt like this fella'
And I would shake it... all. the. time.

I would join a boy band.


I would dance to Ice Ice Baby naked in the privacy of my own home... guys do that right? If they don't, they should.

I would be like Chandler from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Bacon and I would be besties.

Annnd, I would be awesome.

That's all folks. What would you be like if you were a boy? Go link up!

Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Haha! Such a fun post! (: I never thought about a boy band! That's awesome! Found you from the link up! I did one too! (:
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking me out!!! Going to check out yours now :)

      Delete