Friday, January 11, 2013

Because Everyone Has an Opinion...

Hey beautiful bloggers and Happy friday!

Okay, so I don't usually write posts like this but because the real world is just around the corner, I've been thinking a lot more about my career as a writer and how blogging may or may not fit into that.

I love to blog, so no matter how it fits into my career, I think one way or another, I will always be blogging in some way or form.

But where should this blog go?

This is where you come in! I would really love and appreciate some feedback. My main concerns are:

  • my blog's appearance and layout... does it work?
  • Is the content of my blog enjoyable to read?
  • What things would you as a reader like to see more of? What would you like to see less of?
  • Do I have a good balance between link ups and more personal writing?
And any other comments would be nice! Oh, and give me some honest criticism. I don't need anything sugar coated.

You can leave any comments or suggestions as a comment, or if you'd prefer it to be private, just shoot me an email at melissadawn90@gmail.com!

Thanks! And I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

XO,
Melly Nel

2 comments:

  1. I like everything about your blog. It's easy to navigate, your content's always fun with a touch of personal.

    ReplyDelete