Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Guess Who's Baaaack... and No, It's Not Slim Shady

Hey Lovelies!

It has definitely been awhile since I've sat in front of a computer and spent some time with ya'll. I have definitely missed, and am super happy to be back.

I know I owe you all a recap of what I did over my hiatus [which is coming soon!] but for my first post back, I thought I'd start the new year off right with one of my favorite link-ups, Ten on Tuesday. So, go on over to Linny's Vault and check her out! Also, go check out the other host of this awesome link-up, Amber!



{One}
School has started back up and for some reason, this semester I have a whole new attitude. Last semester, I kinda sorta stopped caring about school.... I mean, I cared, I was just very unmotivated. BUT I guess having only four months left has snapped me out of that. I actually stayed up until 2 a.m last night WILLINGLY doing homework.


{Two}
Okay, so How I Met Your Mother? I know I'm late with this, but how frigging cute was the last episode!? I won't spoil it, but oh gosh, it was just amazing! Annnd is anyone else happy they're coming back for a 9th season?
{Three}
On another television note, over break I got sucked into a new show. Now, I hate reality television. It's just not my thing BUT I have fallen in love with the show, Catfish on MTV. Don't ask me why. For those who don't know, it's like a documentary spin off series about people who fall in love online and that person on the other side of the screen who may or may not be exactly who you thought they were. It's definitely interesting and Nev, the host, is just adorable.

{Four}
Since giving up soda, I have lost 15 pounds. Um, celebration yes?

{Five}
My sister turned 30 yesterday! It's crazy.

{Six}
Has anyone seen the video for Taylor Swift's new single "I Knew You Were Trouble"? Was anyone else like, What. The. Hell.

{Seven}
So, on Instagram I saw people posting something for the new year that I thought was really cool. You take a jar and everytime something good happens throughout the year, you write something good on a slip of paper and put it in the jar. Yeah, I jumped on that bandwagon.

{Eight}
All the snow has melted, and now I hate winter. Who likes that muddy, cold, ugly brown grass scenery anyway?

{Nine}
Man, I'm sleepy...

{Ten}
I am really excited to be back! In the near future, you will see my hiatus recap and my 2013 resolutions run down. Get psyched!

***Note: Sorry for the lack of pictures and that it is being posted on Wednesday. For some reason the upload thing isn't working for me and I thought it'd worked today but still isn't. Sigh. but you guys have imaginations so you know how things look :P

XO,
Melly Nel

No comments:

Post a Comment