Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yo! It's Tuesday... Again!

Man, I love me some 10 on Tuesday. You should love it too... so go link up with Linny's Vault and tell us about a bunch of random shit!

{One}
I have sooo much crap due this week! But after this week, I will be golden for the rest of the semester. Pass the wine anyone?

{Two}
The beauty of getting dumped after a two week long "relationship" is how easy it is to bounce back and how much it reminds me that being single is kinda friggin awesome 'cause the only person I have to please or take crap from is me. And I'm pretty amazing, I don't mind that.

{Three}
Blog Makeover to come! This excites me. I like redecorating my blog.

{Four}
I have to work on Thanksgiving, which means no trip to St. Louis. And even though I am still invited to the previously mentioned ex's family's house for dinner.... I think that's awkward. So, I am going to hold a F.R.I.E.N.D.S Thanksgiving episode marathon and celebrate being thankful for myself. Sounds like a pretty legit Thanksgiving to me right?

**DISCLAIMER** I haven't exactly turned down going to dinner at his family's house... it depends how lonely I am.

{Five}
The lesson of today's Psychology class: "Minimize the Turdiness."

...Yep, speaks for itself.

{Six}
So, I have the cutest dog in the world. Just sayin'

{Seven}
My Art History term paper (that's due on Friday and I have yet to start writing) is about Diane Arbus, Ralph Eugene Meatyard, and Bruce Davidson's use of children in their photography. Seriously, if you like photography and creepy stuff, you must google these people.


{Eight}
Gets me every time...

{Nine}
What's all this jazz about people wanting to petition for succession? It must be the fault of the latest surge of Lincoln books and movies... we all know he is a total BAMF.

{Ten}
I am wondering about restarting Furbaby Friday... Thoughts?

Now, go link up!!!


2 comments:

  1. 2. Whaat? Dude 'dumped' you? Pfft, good luck finding someone this awesome, dude.
    3. Love it! Can't wait to see it.
    4. Thanksgiving at the ex's? Def not. Talk about awkward town. I like your idea, especially since I love Friends. Dont forget to treat yourself to some Pumpkin pie!
    6. He is pretty damn cute. Who needs a guy when you have this lil guy.
    7. That first photo totally gave me the heebie jeebies.
    8. Bahaha!
    10. I say yes :)

    Thanks for linking up. Sorry I'm commenting so late, life got pretty hectic so I'm really behind on commenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Lin :) and no there will not be a Thanksgiving at the ex's. He ended up having to work so all awkwardness was avoided baha.

      Oh I know how that is. lol Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete