Friday, November 30, 2012

Unexpected Blogging Hiatus and What's New...

So...
I did not plan to stop blogging. It just happened.

Can you forgive me?

Between my upcoming finals, working a lot to make that moolah for Christmas, and everything else (which is also school and work related), I have not had ANY time to blog!

Even more bad news...

Since I am about to go on break, I will not have internet sadly. So, after December 12, I will most likely not be blogging until January since the blogger mobile app sucks. BUT I will be reading and commenting on everyone's blogs so don't worry! I won't dissappear. Just don't unfollow me because I'm not posting. It's not my fault!!!

Who's fault is it?.... ummm Hitler. Yeah, everything is always his fault.

Anywhooo... here's what's new.

  • I have begun working on the new design for my blog. Slowly but surely, it is coming along and you guys are going to love it!
  • My puppy is going to be 2 on December 1!!! Yes, I am excited.
  • It's that time of year again where I begin to realize how I've been slacking and letting my inner fat ass rule my eating decisions. I believe it's time to silence the inner fat ass and eat a carrot or something.
  • My best friend is getting married!!!! In like 3 weeks. I am so beyond excited. Oh, and I actually have a date... well kinda. He's my "just friends" date. Yeeeaaah, you know who I'm talking about.
  • Oh yeah... I cut my hair off and dyed it...

What do we think?


Welp, that's all I've got. hopefully I'll fit in some major blogging before December 12. I'll try my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment