Monday, November 12, 2012

A Not Very Good Update

Sooo the guy I was excited about?

It's over... yes, after two weeks. I like to be honest with you guys because well, I can;t be the only one to have gone through this.

He decided he wasn't ready for the committment and called it off.

Am I hurt? Disappointed? Ready to drown myself in some ice cream even though it's 40 degrees outside? Yes.

But I can't. Best I can do is focus on me and school and just moving forward.

I can be bitter and sit here and say, that's what I get for being happy. Or I can step up and say, this is a sign that I wasn't ready to enter relationship world and I need to spend more time with myself.

I'm surrounded by great family and friends and I of course have you lovely bloggers as an outlet.

So, I'll be good. I always am.

Do you have any break up stories kinda like mine? Feel free to share!

XOXO,

4 comments:

  1. *hugs* Dont worry hon, there are thousands of hot dudes out there just waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I know. It's his loss.
      Cleeeaaarly he doesn't know how I awesome I am baha

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete