Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hello Blogging Peeps!
Because I am so stressed out lately [well, today I was just plin crabby] I felt the need for some perspective so I am linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Sar from [life of love] for her and Meghan of Shine On Thankful Thursday.

Here are the things I am thankful for today...


http://lovelovelovesar.blogspot.com" target="_blank">Thankful Thursdayhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/GreatLakeSarah/ThankfulThursday2.png

" />
One:
Doing goofy dances with the roommate to Jason Aldean on the ride to campus.

Two:
Professors who delay class so that we can go get chili at the Chili Bowl sale.
Three:
Running into my best friend Molly twice in one day... that never happens because our schedules are so different. Oh and being told I'm the Alpha to her Zordon... (Hopefully you all have seen Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" haha

Four:
Writing notes back and forth with my roommate in Psych class that involve Katy Perry and diagnosing Pooh and his friends with psychological disorders.

Five:
Cute texting conversations with my boyfriend that go like this:
Me: "How are you today?"
Him: "Trying to text outa one eye haha I'm so tired."
Me: "Then why are you awake weirdo?"
Him: "Because I saw you texted me duuuh! :P"

Six:
The fact that Disney Channel is creating a Boy Meets World sequel series... seriously Google that shit.

Seven:
Only 4 more weeks left of the semester....

What are you Thankful for today?

Laters, bloggers



No comments:

Post a Comment