Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ten on Tuesday.. Because I'm Awesome

'Tis time to link up with the lovely Lin for another "Ten on Tuesday" so here's my random ten:

{One}
I am so far behind in How I Met Your Mother, it makes me sad. It's because I used to have Mondays off and now I don't and it sucks big Godzilla balls.

{Two}
Since I am an absentee voter, I voted weeks ago... but seriously people go vote. If I had to put up with all your Facebook crap and you don't even vote, I'm gonna be pissed. And yes I know, after the president is announced there will be more rants... I can deal if you actually voted.


{Three}
It is flippin' cold! I can't deal. Bring my Fall back!!!


{Four}
My blog needs a facelift... like seriously. Problem is... where do I even find the time to re-design it??

{Five}
I have officially started my job search here in town. Hopefully I'll find something. I love my apartment and there's quite a few things to look forward to staying here for (even though I hate this city) BUT I can manage another year to see what post-graduation life in southern indiana has in store for me.

{Six}
Novemeber is looking suuuppper crazy. Between papers, presentations, holidays, and working.. I don't even know where to begin. THis month is going to fly, that's for sure.

{Seven}
This is my dog... like for real.

{Eight}
I JUST had Friday off and I'm ready for another day off like now... ugh.

{Nine}
Who has to work on Thanksgiving? This girl. Who's family can't make it down here from St. Louis.... mine. Good thing the boyfriend's family invited me to spend Thanksgiving with them or it's just be me and some cranberry juice and vodka....

{Ten}
I want to make a point of sharing at least ONE blog I love in my Ten for Tuesdays so this week I want you to go follow my friend Haylie... she's super adorable.


Welp, that's all folks. Have a good night! And based on who wins the election, please keep in mind those people who have to scroll through your rants, just sayin'



1 comment: