Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10 on Tuesday.. yep it's random...



Time for another "Ten on Tuesday" so head over to Linny's Vault and share a bunch of random crap about yourself :)


{One}
Cardinals lost which means no World Series for St. Louis. And they not only lost but they lost bad. It hurts to think of baseball right now.

Is this dramatic?

No, because my f*cking team lost. Let me sulk.

{Two}
I do think it's pretty badass though that Matheny got us to the NLCS in his FIRST year as a baseball manager and this is especially without Pujols and Duncan and Berkman. My team is still pretty awesome even if we did get out asses handed to us.

{Three}
Have I mentioned how much I love Fall?


{Four}
I've mentioned before I'm seeing a pretty amazing guy right now... nothing exclusive. Just dating at this point.... anyway, I have a date with him tonight.

Suddenly, I'm 16 again.

Man... I'm crushing hard... a little... okay a lot.

{Five}
I'm not really into scary movies but I've reaaly been wanting to watch one lately. Any reccomendations of any new releases?

{Six}
My brother-in-law's father is in the hospital and underwent a triple bypass surgery. He and his "girlfriend" of over 20 years got married in the hospital before his surgery.
{Seven}
So, I'm gonna be bipolar right now...

So far I've complained of how fast time is going and how I want it to slow down because I'm not ready for my college career to be over...

Yeah... let it be over. I'm so SICK of homework. I have no time for it. I'm ready for the real world where work is work and home is home.

I love you senior year... but you must end the homework.

{Eight}
Jason Aldean's new album is not as great as his old stuff but I'm still enjoying it. Although... I don't quite get why there's a song about a hooker on there....

{Nine}
I love sitting in a Psychology lecture and being able to diagnose people in my life with different disorders... bahaha. Gotta love it.

{Ten}
I don't say this enough but I friggin love Lin. Seriously if you aren't following her, do it. She always comments on blogs and reads what you post AND she's just plai n awesome :)

Until next time loves!


2 comments:

  1. So, yeah, dating is fun, but the first few dates are always nerve wracking for me.

    Maybe Jason Aldean has a song about a hooker since he cheated on his wife with some chick at a bar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Bust.
    3. Have I mentioned how much I love your shoes? Oh yeah, I have.
    4. Ooh la la...can't wait to hear more about this fella.
    5. Sinister was pretty good. Not great, but definitely one you want to watch with a guy you can bury your face in his shoulder ;)
    6. Aw, too cute.
    10. And just like that, my whole fucking week is made. You're the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete