Friday, October 19, 2012

Just Popping In

Tsk Tsk...

I haven't blogged since Tuesday. But can ya blame me? Working, school, and well... lif is pretty hectic.

Anywho just wanted to drop by for a quck hello.

Today I took my senior pictures... my last school photo EVER.

It definitely has not sunk in that I am a SENIOR and this is going to be over in 7 months, I can't even fathom it.

And next week, I register for the last time ever and as I'm picking out my classes, I realize how many I still want to take. It's not fair.

But, I am ready to be done. I'm ready for no more homework and a real, grown up job. I'm ready to start the next chapter of my life even if I'm not completely ready to end this one.

But it's okay.

Also, HOW ABOUT THOSE CARDINALS!!!??

One more win.... 12 in 12.

Welp, there's my little update.

Have a FANTASTIC weekend everyone. I will be working... yaaaay.

-Melly Nel

1 comment:

  1. Pfft...real life's always getting in the way. Glad things are going well though :)

    ReplyDelete