Friday, October 12, 2012

Blogger Confession and Ten Secrets

Hello blogging beauties! Yeah, I've neglected my blog for a week, but I really needed the time away.

I made one of the biggest blogging mistakes in the world... I got caught up in striving for followers. I starte running my blog the way I though READERS would want to see it instead of how I wanted it to be run. All the link ups just got too much and my blog lost the one thing that made it the strongest... ME. So, I am going to start blogging the way I want. If I want to do a link up, I will. If I want to get personal I will.

As a writer, I strive for my stuff to be seen and I wanted my blog to be noticed by more people. But honestly, I love the 28 people who follow me. And it may seem like a small number in the blogging world but who cares. This is MY blog and it should be about me. The End.

Now, on to something fun!
BlogLoveTherapy


I've been seeing this challenge and it looks super fun sooo I'm starting it!

{Ten Secrets}

{One}
When I was younger, I sucked on a blanket waaaay longer than was age appropriate.

{Two}
I can't sleep with my feet covered. It drives me crazy.

{Three}
I miss my high school best friend and I don't think she really pays much attention to me anymore. But she's still one of my best friends even though we don't really talk anymore.

{Four}
I'm kinda starting to fall for this guy I've been hanging out with/going oput on dates with since September. He's pretty amazing. I'll share more details as (or if) this story progresses.

{Five}
I feel out of place EVERYWHERE. I really haven't found a place where I "fit in"

{Six}
I envy my married friends with kids.

{Seven}
I still love 90's pop music as if it were still the 90's.

{Eight}
I still cry at certain Disney movies.

{Nine}
Nicholas Sparks novels are my guilty, dirty pleasure.

{Ten}
I haven't written or worked on a novel or story on my own (not school enforced) in soo long, it scares me to try.

There ya go! Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to have my feet covered, you're crazy!! :p

    I also love 90's music... especially Nsync.

    I hope things work out for you and that guy.

    ReplyDelete