Wednesday, October 19, 2011

R.I.P Miss Negative

So, the girl who wrote that post yesterday? I beat her to death so she no longer exists.
Okay, so I'm not that extreme but little miss negative pants is gone. Why? Let me explain...
One of the goals I set for my 21st birthday was to rid my life of all toxic people. Miss Negative IS a toxic person so it is time to say good bye to her for good.
Seriously, Miss negative is that bitch that is always talking crap about you behind your back underlying everything you try to accomplish. Why should I let that big bitch win?
It's time to take Miss Negative behind the playground and beat her ass for all the crap she's been talking about me. So that's it. Miss Negative is out of my life.
Because I CAN do anything I set my mind to. I am awesome no matter who sees it or doesn't see it. I am my own motivator. I will get that A, lost that stubborn pound, work my butt off to get that job and so on.
I am not the little wallflower avoiding the world anymore. I LIVE IN THIS WORLD TOO therefore I have a say in how I let it affect me.
So goodbye Miss Negative, and hello (re)newed state of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment