Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yep, It's a Downer Post

Ugh, I'm sorry this is going to be a downer post but sometimes it's just how ya feel right?

I went from things going pretty okay, to good, to now right back to shitty. Story of my LIFE. It's like anytime things start to get remotely better, they fall back into crap again. Frankly, I am getting tired of it. Like seriously, who did I piss off for everything to always be working against me? What did I do because I swear I'll fix it. I have put all my energy into making my life right again and it all just keeps working against me.

Like, for instance:
  • I finally get my laptop fixed so I can get ahead on all my papers and stay in contact with friends and family better. Then, something else on it breaks.
  • I apply for A BUNCH of jobs. Finally get hired at one, yet I haven't got the call to start yet. WTH
  • I have been working my ass off to lose the weight I want. Working out 4 times a week, buying ONLY healthy food. I lost 10 pounds and then I go on break because it's too hard to watch my calories at home (yet I still cautiously ate and chose healthy things) and here I am, having gained the 10 lbs back.
  • And everyone in my life is getting married, having kids, and such and such. and here I am just struggling to keep my head above the water
IT'S NOT FAIR! I work my ass off for EVERY LITTLE THING only to have it unravel everytime I turn around while everything is just handed to other people (non-friends who don't even deserve it). At first I thought it was my attitude, so I started being more positive about things but all that's done has set me up for a harder let down.

I am so tired of working for nothing. It's exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment