Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello October!

Happy October everyone!
I am very excited because October is one of my favorite months (December is the other). I've decided to give a small little update about what's going on. So here it goes:

  • I have lost 10 lbs!!!
  • James (my "baby" brother") has decided to move in with me after he graduates high school in June. He's decided to take some classes at the tech school here in town or he may take the year off. He hasn't quite decided yet. He has decided, however, that within the next few years he is going to enlist in the National Guard. That scares me some, but I want my brother to do whatever makes him happy. I'll be a proud big sis either way.
  • I applied for a part-time job as a teaching assistant at a Pre-school so I am definitely hoping I get the job
  • Apartment hunting is very time consuming lol but it's necessary since I need a big enough place for myself, brother, and dog.
  • School is going well. It's about a month and a half into the semester and I'm doing pretty well.
  • LIFE IS GOOD!

So yeah, things have been going pretty great. I get to visit my family in St. Louis next weekend, which is loooonnng overdue so I probably won't blog until then. I hope everyone is doing well!

p.s GO CARDS!! (they made the playoffs! So, let's get a repeat of '06)

No comments:

Post a Comment