Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One Closed Door May Lead to a Million Opened Doors

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."~ Helen Keller


Today I found out that there is just no chance of my going to Europe for the summer program. The payments aren't spread out enough for me to afford it seeing as most of my money has gone to rescuing Michael and my apartment situation/lack of money. He's finally got a stable job but there just isn't enough time nor money to replace it all by the deadline. With yearbook and homework I just don't have time to get a part-time job. So I guess this door of opportunity is closed. It just wasn't meant to happen.

Though I'm a little discouraged, I know more doors will open for me. One closed door isn't the end of the world and I'm not going to let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment