Friday, April 30, 2010

Hearts As Free As Toes

"Summer is where the girls go barefoot and their hearts are as free as their toes." ~Anonymous

As my freshman year has come to an end and summer is starting there's so many feelings and reflections that occur. Its crazy. I'm excited for summer, even though I'll miss Evansville. I've begun to feel at home and even though they don't have a triumphant arch and Cardinals' baseball, I love this city.

I normally don't like summer because I'm just not one for hot weather, but I have a feeling this is gonna be a good one. I'm gonna make it a good one. Flip flops, baseball, concerts, barefeet, BBQ, the river, family, friends, and love. What's not good about that?

I've decided to spend the summer with my sister Kelli.[!] I'm really excited to spend it with her, my brother in law, and niece. It's gonna be great.

Summer does leave me with some goals. With a break from school I have more time to focus on things that I've been meaning to get done and things that are just coming up. So I've decided to make a list and I'll definitely write about each as I complete them. Now that's determination. [=P]

~Summer Goals 2010~
~Driver's license
~Car
~Lose weight [!]
~Save for Harlaxton and just save money in general
~Apartment hunting! [more Michael's goal than mine]
~Catch up on reading
Let the summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment